The coronavirus pandemic has changed how we handle numerous legal matters. At Davidson & Shirley, our dedicated team remain available to help and support our clients during this time. To assist with some common questions during the crisis, we have provided the following guidance to explain areas of the law which have been affected by COVID-19 as well as some legal updates:
- Divorce rates expected to spike during coronavirus lockdown
- What does the UK-wide lockdown mean for separated families?
- Who can witness my Will with social distancing measures in place?
- The importance of sorting your Will in the times of coronavirus
- The function of a Power of Attorney in the coronavirus pandemic
- How do the COVID-19 measures affect my estate planning?
- Coronavirus: The possible future of criminal proceedings via video links
- How is the criminal justice system adapting to the coronavirus pandemic?
We understand this is a stressful time for everyone and would like to reassure you that our lawyers are on hand to help with your legal matter.
Contact Davidson & Shirley solicitors in Lanark today
If you would like to speak with a specialist solicitor about your personal circumstances, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us at this time. Our team are here to support you, and can be reached on 01555 662576 or via the online enquiry form.