Formed in 1867 by Hugh Davidson and John Shirley, the firm has always had its place of business in the Royal Burgh of Lanark. These days our clients are spread all over Scotland, the UK and the world. However we at all times try to keep the local firm ethos of direct and personal contact with our clients. Davidson & Shirley has three directors, James Robertson, William Tennant and R. Colin Gray.
Born and bred in Lanark. Bill specialises in domestic and commercial Conveyancing, Agriculture and Renewables, Trusts and Executries.
Jim deals with all aspects of Court work including Matrimonial, Road Traffic, Criminal Prosecutions and Civil disputes. Jim is also happy to provide advice regarding conveyancing and related matters.
Lynn is a Solicitor and Notary Public who specialises in all aspects of Private Client and Residential Property.
Laura is a Solicitor and Notary Public and is experienced in all aspects of residential conveyancing.